Valleyiew Co-op is hiring a PRODUCE CLERK in our Produce Department at our VIRDEN FOOD STORE, in VIRDEN, MB.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.valleyviewco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
• Receiving, inspection and storage of merchandise
• Heavy lifting required (50 lbs) and housekeeping
• Customer service
• Stocking shelves – prepare (cuts), assemble, cull, rotate, and display product
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a opportunity in retail and:
• You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
• You have high standards for housekeeping and cleanliness
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• You are available for after school, weekend, and holiday shifts.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, have opportunities to receive a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply by submitting your application and resume by mail, fax, or email.
Human Resources Manager
Mail: Valleyview Consumers Co-op Ltd., Box 550, Virden MB, R0M 2C0
Fax: (204) 748-3436