Valleyiew Co-op is hiring a DELI CLERK in our Deli Department at our VIRDEN FOOD STORE, in VIRDEN, MB.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.valleyviewco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
• Customer Service
• Operating deli including merchandising, slicing, and packaging
• Preparing fresh packaged products
• Housekeeping and sanitization
• Maintenance of hot meals, chicken program and salad bar
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in retail and food service and:
• You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
• You have high standards for housekeeping and cleanliness
• You are available for day, evening, and weekend shifts
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply by submitting your application and resume by mail, fax, or email.
Marcie Barkley, Human Resources Manager
Mail: Valleyview Consumers Co-op Ltd., Box 550, Virden MB, R0M 2C0
Fax: (204) 748-3436
This position will remain open until the appropriate candidate is found.