Community Support FundActions
Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve. This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations.
We welcome applications from:
• Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
• Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
How it works
• Applications are accepted year round.
• Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Valleyview Consumers Co-op Ltd.
• Recipients must provide a report to Valleyview Co-op on the success of the program, how the funds were used and the impact the funds had on the program. This report shall be provided within one week of completion of the program or project.
Valleyview Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
More information and requirements
Please note that someone on your group must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of Integrity, Community and Excellence.
Valleyview Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond.
We work hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.